Societe - Refinishing Plus Complex (50mL) Sale
- Regular price $155.00
Societe - Refinishing Plus Complex (50mL). The next step for patients using Refinishing Complex or other Vitamin A product, this is an advanced formula designed to aid in the retexturising of skin through the benefits of retinol & alpha hydroxy acids.
*Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women
- All skin types
- Retinol | Our enhanced Vitamin A formula is an effective substance for the care of aging and UV-damaged skin, promoting cell turnover resulting in superior resurfacing and smoothing effects.
- Salicylic Acid | This multifunctional ingredient, also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid, addresses many of the systemic causes of problem skin. Salicylic Acid provides exfoliation that helps to shed the unhealthy build-up of dead skin and helps to prevent clogged pores, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Salicylic Acid also stimulates new cell turnover and reduces redness, leaving the skin looking smooth, clear and firm. In addition to these benefits, Salicylic Acid has soothing properties to calm aggravated skin, helps to minimize the appearance of an uneven skin tone, and has hydrating abilities that help result in smoother skin
- Glycolic Acid | providing a combination of benefits to improve the overall appearance of the epidermis, early removal of dry skin build up, and optimising moisture levels.
- Lactic Acid | This Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) exfoliates cells on the surface of skin by breaking down the material that holds skin cells together.
- Malic Acid | 1% Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Malic Acid is commonly found in apples as well a variety of other fruits. It functions to accelerate the visual enhancement of the skin’s surface by the mild exfoliation of dead skin cells from within skin layers. These actions help your skin look healthier, younger and firmer. Malic acid also makes skin look and function better by helping skin cells mature properly
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) | An active ingredient antioxidant that helps protect the cells. It is an effective moisturising agent that improves the hydration and smoothness of the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) | The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, showing significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) has been shown to help improve the overall appearance of skin and to neutralize free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate | Our unique microgel formula offers intense hydration, and plumps and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Capable of holding 1,000 times its molecular weight in water, it provides intense, non-greasy hydration.