Societe - Clarity-Bac Complex (59mL) Sale
- Regular price $99.00
Societe - Clarity-Bac Complex (59mL). Clarity-Bac is an oil-free, lightweight, clarifying cream designed to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
Formulated to combat rough, red and bumpy skin while providing an invisible protective barrier to seal in moisture and help keep out harmful environmental elements. It contains a Booster Complex with peptides designed to aid management of problematic skin, as well as other actives that focus on reducing redness.
To further improve the appearance and texture of skin, glycerin is utilised for its moisture-enhancing humectant properties, and myriad botanical extracts provide comfort while refining the look of pores. For potent antioxidant protection, Clarity-Bac also contains Vitamin E.
*Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women
- Oil-free and lightweight
- Helps keep dirt and impurities off the skin
- Visibly improves the appearance of pores
- Mattifies without drying
- All skin
- Oil / Problematic
- Salicylic Acid | This multifunctional ingredient, also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid, addresses many of the systemic causes of problem skin. Salicylic Acid provides exfoliation that helps to shed the unhealthy build-up of dead skin and helps to prevent clogged pores, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Salicylic Acid also stimulates new cell turnover and reduces redness, leaving the skin looking smooth, clear and firm. In addition to these benefits, Salicylic Acid has soothing properties to calm aggravated skin, helps to minimize the appearance of an uneven skin tone, and has hydrating abilities that help result in smoother skin.
- Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Glycerides | Expressed from the seeds of the Safflower, this oil is rich in essential fatty acids. Safflower absorbs well helping to balance combination skins and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Lysozyme | Enzyme with both clarifying and purifying effects.
- Beta-Glucan | Beta-Glucan is a derivative of ß-glucan, a natural polysaccharide that has powerful antioxidant properties. It is first extracted from the cell wall of baker’s yeast and then purified. The biological activity of ß-glucan is determined by its molecular structure which depends on its origin. ß-glucan coming from yeast has shown to have the most potent antioxidant capability. It also minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Mirabilis Jalapa Extract | This natural extract of the Mirabilis jalapa plant, also known as the Marvel of Peru, improves comfort to sensitive and reactive skin. Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract: Syringa vulgaris, known as the common Lilac, is a deciduous shrub from the Oleaceae family. Syringa Vulgaris has a mattifying effect, clarifies & calms irritation while improving cell turnover, skin texture, color and tone.
- Epilobium Fleischeri Extract | Has a purifying effect, minimizing pore size and oily shine. Capryloyl Glycine: This is a major amino acid in skin cell metabolism that minimizes the activity of 5α-reductase, resulting in a clear, calmer complexion. Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E acetate is an active ingredient antioxidant that helps protect the cells. It is an effective moisturizing agent that improves the hydration and smoothness of the skin. In contrast to Vitamin E alcohol (Tocopherol), Vitamin E acetate is stable towards heat and oxygen. Studies show Vitamin E and Vitamin C synergistically work well together as antioxidants in the human skin.
- Glycerin | Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin. A barrier is formed against moisture loss that softens the skin and allows for new moisture to be attracted to the skin. It also improves the look and function of the skin by helping skin cells to mature properly.